August 2, 2012

Sales Report: Everblossom


It's the most wonderful part of the month: Sales report! I think this is an interesting report of all, watch this:

Now here are the sales for Everblossom so far:

October: 1
November: 4
December: 3
January: 3
February: 3
March: 2
April: 2
May: 1
June: 3
July: 1

Here's the breakdown:

Amazon US:1
Amazon UK, DE, ES, IT, FR: 0
Smashwords: 0
Barnes and Noble: 0
Print Sales (Createspace):0

Not really surprising since I've been in the middle of a crazy overhaul of my life here. Moving, getting a job, and a new hairdo. 

Yes, it's been one of those awesome months. 

Anyway, I am hopefully going to get Angel Diaries published in print next week. I think. 

It all depends on Createspace and Feed A Read and of course the cover fitting the guidelines. Anyway, that's what been going on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment