April 14, 2014

So Long, Farewell

Well, this is the official end of this blog.



Oh, don't give me that look! I think we all knew that I was . . . Less attentive lately thanks to my teaching job, writing, and my new found love of gardening.

I want to just thank everybody for their support during this time. I really enjoyed this blog but it's time to move on to greener pastures.

Oh yes, people, I have a website!!



Here it is: http://www.larissahinton.com/

Much easier to remember the website name, huh?

:D

The only thing has changed (and this is the biggest part): I will no longer focus on my blogging/book review.

It's a focus on my writing career.

I need to put things into drive and give my full attention to my novels. They have suffered in the darkness long enough.

It's time to become a full-fledged writer and unfortunately, that means that blogging has got to go.

So no more book reviews.

It's time for a change.

Thanks for understanding my devoted followers! I will miss you and I hope you find a great blog that you will follow with as much devotion as you have mine!

(This blog will be up for about a month, to let y'all transition smoothly, but after that I will officially delete this blog. Adjust accordingly.)

5 comments:

  1. What an amzing blog you have here Cocaine for Sale thank you for sharing this real good content buy colombian cocaine online will like to also say we have an amazing blog too if you will love to take a look buy peruvian cocaine online thanks for your time to check on our blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The superhero leather jacket is not really a men’s staple. However, it can be a very personal piece that will follow you for years to come, provided you choose it clearly.
    MR.STYLES suppliers of leather Fashion Jackets,harley davidson dauntless jacket,Harley Davidson Leather Jacket,motogp leather jacket with stylish mens leather jacket the best quality of Cowhide, Sheep, Lamb, And Goat Skins. Save your cash and enjoy the best quality. Best shearling leather bomber jacket with mr-styles.co

    ReplyDelete