Thank you Best O' Books (I would defintely check out her awesome website: http://thebestobooks.blogspot.com/) for nominating me for this award! I feel like I should be tearing right now and trying to make words through my tears, lol. Anyway, now is the part where I reveal some random seven things about me and nominate fifteen other blogs! This is going to be fun!
1. I'm allergic to the following items: pancake batter (specifically Aunt Jemima), strawberries and possibly pineapple.
2. Even though I am allergic to pineapples, strawberries and pancake batter: I still love them and eat them from time to time.
3. I love to write in Old English for my poems. So maybe you'll see in my poems the words thy, thou, and art.
4. I am addicted to library book sales and my poor chair in my room can attest to the two boxes full of books that are in my tbr pile.
5. I hate the smell of hospitals even though my father works in them and my mother works in a clinic.
6. I am the first teacher in my family which inspired my siblings and cousins to consider teaching too.
7. I don't read Twilight anymore because of the many twihard fans that became twihard fans because of the movie series. Don't judge me, but I think they are posers until they read the actual series and fall in love with it. I know, I know I'm a bit hard but that's just my feeling. My sister claims to be a Harry Potter fan but refuses to read it because the books look so big and she doesn't like to read. :/ Still awaiting the dna test proclaiming that we are related, lol.
And here are the fifteen blogs that deserve the glorious prize that I've won!
- Artzicarol Ramblings (http://carolriggs.blogspot.com/)
- Beauty and the Bookaholic (http://jessgal0430.blogspot.com/)
- Do Not Disturb My Books (http://donotdisturbmybooks.blogspot.com/)
- For the Love of Writing (http://reesloveofwriting.blogspot.com/)
- Help! I Have My Nose Stuck in A Book! (http://jnorath.blogspot.com/)
- Horror and Fantasy Book Review (http://horrorandfantasybookreview.blogspot.com/)
- Indie Writers Zone (http://indiewriterszone.blogspot.com/)
- Just a YA Girl (http://justayagirl.blogspot.com/)
- Librarywala (http://librarywalablogs.blogspot.com/)
- Lisa Loves Literature (http://misclisa.blogspot.com/)
- Novel Moments (http://novel-moments.blogspot.com/)
- Peace Love Books (http://readingwithstyle.blogspot.com/)
- The Bookshelf Muse (http://thebookshelfmuse.blogspot.com//)
- Writings, Musings and Other Such Nonsense (http://caledonialass.blogspot.com/)
- Written in Blood (http://www.katiesalidas.com/)