February 24, 2012

Cover Artists Anyone?!


Well, as you can probably tell by the title, I've been struggling with finding a cover artist. I did hire one cover artist (who shall not be named) who doubled the price on me at the last minute.

So I'm on the hunt for a cover artist for Angel Diaries. If you know a cover artist who will be reasonable in price, who loves to design paranormal romance books or dark fantasy young adult genre, then please feel free to leave a comment here.



I know most people are probably looking at my past few weeks and going, "Gee, you've had a rough couple of weeks."

Well, what is my favorite phrase: A writer's work is never done. Nor has anyone said it's easy.

Being a writer is all about flexibility and perseverance. You hit a lot of stumbling blocks as a writer and it's our job to keep going. 

A character won't talk to us? Time to interview with him/her.

A book fails? Time to snatch it off the shelf and play doctor.

A book isn't selling? Time to go to the Kindleboards and ask what others think.

So this is me being flexible. Or at least trying my best to be. 

Anyway, if you know any cover artists, then drop a comment! :D No really, drop a comment. 

3 comments: