January 19, 2012

New Schedule: Author Interviews Galore


I know you guys have noticed the TONS of authors who have been interview on my blog which just tickles me pink! Therefore, if I continue to get many request for interviews, this is how it is going to go:

Monday: Author Interview
Tuesday: Review (of my book from other bloggers)
Wednesday: A Word from Me 
Thursday: Review (of my book from other blogger)
Friday Morning: Feature and Follow Friday
Friday Evening: Book Review of the Week (Indie Style)

Well, I think that is it. I'll talk to you all about the interesting developments of my indie author life next week. Some changes are about to occur. I'm not particularly excited about it, but this is for the best.

And yes, I'm leaving y'all in suspense about what it is. I don't think it would take a rocket scientist to figure it out, but I'll explain it all next week on Wednesday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment