December 5, 2011

A New-I Mean Old Review of Everblossom+Plus an Interview


My first one star review of my anthology, Everblossom: http://munchingontheapple.wordpress.com/2011/11/21/everblossom/

Why am I excited?! Because as an official author, that means I have officially made it, lol. Or so the authors on Kindleboard have said. Oh well, people are entitled to their opinion. Good or bad. 

But on a happier note, here's an interview of me, with a real picture in tow!

Here's another feature for me on Paranormal World: http://world-of-paranormal.blogspot.com/p/author-of-week.html

Can you say yeah buddy?!

Anyway, I know it's been a while since I posted one of these exciting reviews and interviews. But hopefully, that will change very soon. Maybe a flood of reviews will come since Christmas is right around the corner, so hopefully, crossing fingers and toes, I will get some more reviews.

Anyway, sorry for the lateness of this post. Finals are next week and I've been swamped. So I should have more time next week, since this week I'll be studying like mad.

I can't wait until I'm done with college life! :)

6 comments:

  1. I don't t think it's all that bad when I read between the lines. Congrats on your interview my dear. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks G! :) I think it was a hidden compliment: Stick to writing novels, lol. But yeah, I was upset at first, but then I thought about it: most authors HAVE one star reviews, so I must be famous author, lol. Anyway, thanks for your support.

    Did you get my email yet? I sent you a nice newsletter, lol. Do you have a twitter? You should set one up under your author name! :)

    Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's actually a good review and reading it, I would have thought her rating would have been higher. Don't look at the number but what she said about the positive way you play with words and that your writing lends itself to longer works, which is actually a very good compliment since many of your stories are within the worlds of your longer works.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ricki for your support and your comment.

    I guess I was really upset with the fact that she called the collection ordinary. It was like a slap to the face. Ordinary? Seriously? But she did have a lot of positive things to say about my writing style and that my style naturally lends itself to longer works.

    Which makes sense since I started out writing full length novels and novellas. I was actually thinking of giving her Iwishacana/Acanawishi, but I guess we'll see. :)

    Anyway thanks again Ricki.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey L,

    I'm glad it doesn't bother you much any more. You're a brilliant writer and very soon it will come out. I did get you newspaper.Love them and will send you mine soon.

    I actually do have twitter account Liz_D1 (I think). If you have one, let me know so we can follow each other.

    Hugs dear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey G,

    Yeah, I just have to learn to let it go. That everybody is entitled to their opinion. And now I can go on Kindleboards and proudly thrust up my first one star review and say, "I'm a professional author now! I have a one star review!!!" Now I just need a weird one star review along with higher sales then I know I'll be up there with JA Konrath, lol. :D

    Yippee! It's just what I need to get through a tough week like this one. A newsletter from my best friend, G, lol.

    Oh, I found your twitter account. I added you. Yeah! Now I can stalk-I mean, follow you.

    Lol, thanks for stopping by and commenting.

    Hugs and best wishes! :)

    ReplyDelete